What if you could open to being the best version of yourself, have the love you want–all without becoming somebody you’re not…
Hi– We’re Susie and Otto Collins and if you feel stuck and nothing seems to be changing… Our 1-on-1 professional Breakthrough Relationship Coaching can help you ‘break through’ your blocks to more happiness and love than you ever thought possible.
Would you like help with…
- Creating a breakthrough so that you can consciously design the relationship and love you want, whether you’recurrently with a partner or not
- Taking action steps toward overcoming jealousy, creating clear, honest communication with a partner and rebuilding trust
- Making the best decision possible whether to leave or stay in your current relationship
- Increasing passion and connection that’s faded or has died
- Creating a vision for what’s possible in a conscious, alive partnership that’s different from your previous relationships or marriages–and give you the tools for creating it
- Discovering how to become allies in a relationship instead of adversaries
- Moving on from a relationship that has ended and attract the love you want into your life
- Creating your life after 50 so that you feel good physically and mentally
- Stepping out of a pattern of conflict and moving into harmony and closeness in your relationship
- Or any other relationship challenge you may be facing
A Moment’s Insight Can Be Worth a Lifetime of Experience…
Here are a few examples of shifts, changes or “ah-ha” moments our clients have made after having a Breakthrough Coaching conversation with one of us…
- Mary Catherine, who felt like her marriage was over, felt a deeper understanding and intimacy with her husband than she had felt for a very long time.
- Jennifer figured out whether to stay in or leave her 6-year relationship with Bob after seeing how she was the one with the fear issues and not him.
- Jodie saw how she was the one fueling her jealousy behaviors and saw how she could stop her jealous thoughts that were ruining her relationship
- Joe gave himself permission to go for his MBA at a major business college (something he’d been putting off for years)
- Kim was able to stop lying to herself about how she was keeping her hopes and dreams away
- Josie faced her fears about getting married and said “yes” to the love of her life instead of letting him walk away
- Deana and Kyle took a huge first step toward trusting one another again instead of allowing a big mistake from his past ruin their love
What Happens in a Breakthrough Coaching session?
Coaching sessions can be done in person, by telephone or Skype, with you calling us at our scheduled time. Some people choose to work on a weekly basis and some biweekly or monthly. All sessions are confidential. We may choose to correspond by email between sessions.
During a typical session, we use personal stories, focused questions, breathing techniques, and other various interactive ways of helping you to break through your “stuck” issues and problems into creating the life and relationships that you want.
We may assign “practices” or “homework” for you to follow between sessions which might involve self-observation or an on-going activity that helps you to achieve your goal.
We are here to support you and you can choose to do this work with us by yourself or with a partner.
Why Choose Susie or Otto Collins as your Breakthrough Coach?
If you’re thinking of getting the help of a relationship coach, there are two questions you must ask…
*What are your qualifications? and
*Do you have a great relationship yourself?
These questions are important to have answered because you want to work with someone who not only has coaching skills but also knows how to apply them in real life.
You’ll like working with us because since 1999 we’ve been writing, teaching and sharing our insights and strategies on how to have close, connected happy relationships with people like you–and we “walk our talk” in our own relationship.
Professionally, in addition to putting our our weekly love and relationship email newsletter, we’re the authors of over a dozen books, audios, courses and programs including “Magic Relationship Words,” “Should You Stay or Should you Go?'” “No More Jealousy,” “Stop Talking On Eggshells'” “Automatic Attraction Secrets,” “Red Hot Love Relationships” and many others.
Our belief is that love, passion and intimacy doesn’t have to die–ever. Personally, we feel blessed to have discovered the skills, attitudes and beliefs that we’ve used every day since being together to create 15 years of passion, excitement and love. It’s been pure joy and bliss and we’re still going strong.
When you choose to work with us in person, by Skype or by telephone, you’ll benefit from our years of training and coaching experience–and more importantly, you learn what we do firsthand to keep our relationship close, connected, passionate, alive and growing over the years.
What are our Breakthrough Coaching rates?
The sessions are $125 for a one hour session and we offer a discount if you sign up for our “4 Session package.” The 4 session package price is $375. These charges are non-refundable.
This means, with the 4 session package–it’s like paying for three sessions and getting the fourth one FREE.
With the purchase of either package, you’ll receive our email love and relationships newsletter free of charge. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Call or email us for a no-charge 30 minute session to discover whether coaching with us is the right path for you.
You can pay for your sessions here…
To sign up for One (1) 60 minute session with Susie or Otto Collins –($125)
To sign up for Susie and Otto’s 4 Session package ($375)
Contact us: by email or call (614) 568-8282.
It would be our privilege to work with and support you in creating what you want in your life and relationships. If you’d like to find out more and explore whether working together would support you, contact us and we will schedule a conversation.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting you.
Our best to you, Susie and Otto
Certified Comprehensive Coach, Comprehensive Coaching U
Click Here for coaching terms of service
Here’s what our coaching clients say about our coaching…
“I had a breakthrough coaching session with Susie last week and I have to say, it was the most productive hour I have ever had in talking about issues with any of my relationships. I had an affair, got divorced, and had four different therapists through that process. Susie taught me more in one hour than all of those sessions put together! She is wise, compassionate and fun to talk to. I now consider her a very smart friend. I had another session today…and feel like I have new tools to put into practice this week. Thank you, Susie.” Elizabeth
“Your coaching has helped in several ways although I still need to work at continuing to improve myself. I have learned to phrase comments so I don’t create distance between me and my wife while at the same time making us closer. I have learned ways of opening her up when in conversation. We also have openly discussed topics now that we’ve never mentioned to each other in over 11 years of being together. In reviewing our situation now compared to where we were two months ago, we are in a much better position although all wounds take time to heal. My goal is to continue down the path I’ve been heading towards since I started visiting with you. I’ve seen improvements in so many ways both in the way I interact with my wife and other relationships.” M
“I’m so glad I found you! Every time I talked to you, I felt stronger. I’ve read books but you helped me get beyond the bump I’ve had in my relationship. I learned that when I’m upset and crying to stop and notice what’s happening in my body. With that information and with practice, now I can instantly calm down. Thank you! Kathleen”
“Since my first session with Susie my life has changed tremendously. I now know who I am and that I deserve to be happy. I have had sessions with others that can’t come close to the warmth and thoughtfulness I have experienced with Susie. I consider Susie to be my life coach as well as my marriage coach. She’s like a sister, mom or best friend with a twist of unconventional wisdom. Thank you Susie, Love, Patricia”
“I have appreciated you both being there, very much. You have taken the time to listen and to ask me the right questions to ask myself. Your suggestions are wonderful and have given me the courage to take things a step further and to do so in a way that naturally moves the relationship forward. It is good having both the male and female perspective because I get slightly different views and possible approaches to consider for a particular situation or scenario. You have been very good also about scheduling appointments without a lot of waiting at times when I have something important on my mind. Thank you both for the work that you do.” J
“Thanks so much for the workshop. It was really great! Both of us have referenced our notes and it’s made a big difference in helping us communicate effectively. We’ve successfully navigated a few situations that would have derailed us earlier. This is a direct impact of the coaching that we’ve done with you, as well as my own personal coaching, as well as the Dream Up workshop. What a gift for us. Thank you!” Irene