Thanks for signing up for our free Relationship Mini-Course “5 Keys to a Great Relationship.”
Your first lesson should be in your email box right now!
Want to make sure that all 5 lessons get to you?
Sometimes the spam filters used by Internet Service Providers can delete mail you’ve actually requested to receive… so you never even see it!
To protect your subscription, please add the domain RelationshipGold.com to your list of approved senders.
Instructions for AOL users:
* Open your AOL e-mail account
* Click “Address Book”
* Click “Add Contact”
* Create a contact listing for RelationshipGold.com with the primary e-mail address of email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for Hotmail users:
*Open your Hotmail e-mail account
* Click “Contacts” In the left-hand menu
* Click “Safe List”
* Enter RelationshipGold.com and click “Add”
Instructions for Yahoo! users:
* Open your Yahoo! e-mail account
* Click “Mail,” and select “Options”
* Click “Filters”
* Click “Add”
* Click in the text box in the top row (“From header”) and enter RelationshipGold.com
* In the pull-down menu for “Move the message to,” choose “Inbox” * Click “Add Filter”
* Also, please add the address email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for other e-mail services:
* Add RelationshipGold.com to your address book or list of contacts
* If you can’t add an entire domain (RelationshipGold.com) to your contacts list, please add the e-mail address email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks again for subscribing and we hope you enjoy the mini-course and our weekly newsletter,
Susie and Otto Collins